The HI-PE Multi Zone is a high performance walk-through metal detector which exceeds all International Security Standards.
A “height on person” display actually indicates, by means of illuminated LED’s, the position of the weapon on the person. Three operating modes are available: Floating (standard): the location zones are not fixed, as in the case of metal detectors with multiple receiver-transmitter coils, but are variable and continuous so as to achieve optimum resolution; 8-Zones and 4 Zones: the alarm threshold can be adjusted individually for each zone. The panels are washable and they are equipped with shock absorbent edges to protect them against damages.
HI-PE Multi Zone can be supplied, on request, with two emergency batteries that automatically come into operation in the event of a mains failure. A photocell transit counter is available as an option. This will allow for statistical data to be accumulated on the persons passing through the detector.
The detector’s control unit is incorporated into the structure. Access to programming is protected both by a mechanical lock and by two alphanumeric passwords.
The HI-PE Multi Zone is manufactured using the most advanced electronics technology, conforming to ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard procedures.
- Immediate selection of International SecurityStandards.
- Detection of magnetic, non-magnetic andmixed alloys metal weapons.
- High detection speed: up to 15 m/s (45 ft/s)
- Very high immunity to both electrical andmechanical interference.
- Programmable operation controlled bymicroprocessor.
- Programming: via built-in keypad and displayor RS232/RS485 serial connection to RemoteControl Unit (RCU), PC or computer network.
- Programming access protected by amechanical lock and two alphanumericpasswords.
- Cable-free automatic synchronisationbetween two or more Metal Detectors at aminimum distance of 5 cm (2 inches) fromeach other.
- High-integration professional electronics andmaximum reliability.
- Control unit incorporated into the detector.
- No need for initial or periodic calibration.
- Easy maintenance: modular control unit for arapid replacement.
- Colour: light grey RAL 7040.
Hand Held Metal Detector.
The PD140SVR Enhanced Hand Held is a high sensitivity device designed to detect magnetic and non-magnetic metal masses. It can be used for detecting weapons, detonators or other small pieces of metal carried by people, concealed in baggage or in correspondence. Its bidirectional detection probe allows either its lower or upper side to detect metals evenly.
The special shape of the sensitive surface makes operation of the device
easy, unlike other portable metal detectors.
The device is supplied with a standard test piece for functional verification.
Custom calibration samples can be supplied in accordance with the
Security Regulations in force.